Sunday, October 2

Castle Creation

I just have to share this picture of the cake that my sister-in-law, Koni, my mom and I made for Trinity's "Princess Party" last week. It scares me how I see aspects of my mom shining through me as I get older - not because I don't want to be like her, but because I could never keep up with the precedences she has set! She whips this kind of thing together (along with candlelight dinners each night, a garden worth showing in Sunset magazine...) like I make a bowl of cereal.

4 comments:

Glenn said...

I have been married to her for 46 years and I am still amazed at her creativity. I do see her spark shining in you, however, in your own individual areas. Although she is able to whip things together, there has been one ongoing project which she is a long way from whipping into shape - ME!!!!

Cheryl said...

The Cake was properly admired in Ft. Portal today! We even sang a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday to Trinity!" What a fun time--way to go Cake-makers!

Kristi said...

Those are sugar cones, covered with icing and rolled in sprinkles. Pretty cool, huh?

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe the amazing cake! You Cash women rock.