Tuesday, April 8

Tuesday Randomness

No, I have not found my beloved iPhone yet. Or my wedding ring. But I did find my keys! Yay! I feel a little guilt that I am more emotional over my phone than my ring (which I do truly love). I am moving nicely through the stages of grief - I rested in denial for a while and still visit there often. I hit anger a few days ago. Where is that stupid phone?? I don't know if I am bargaining exactly, but I have resorted to begging God to show me where it is. Please? Please? Just show me today. Please?So I guess depression and acceptance are soon to follow.
_____

I just read that Condolezza Rice left the door open regarding running as VP with McCain. That doesn't make him as attractive as Barrack, but it surely would help his case, in my book. Go Condi!
_____

There was baby in India born with two faces! Have you ever heard of such a thing? I know it's tacky to be a rubber-necker, but you have to see the pictures. Bless her sweet heart!
_____

My newest addiction? Geni.
_____

Thanks for the prayers for my dad. He ended up having his gall bladder out due to "sludge" (which makes my mom smirk every time she says it) and pancreatitis. He's recovering well and is home from the hospital now.
_____

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Cheryl Russell said...

Thanks for the update on your dad! We are happy to hear that he is doing well. Hope you find that phone and have a great day!