Monday, August 27

Another List

Never one to dismiss a friend's instructions to write a blog post, here are today's eight random facts about me.
________

Tag...you're it!
I've been tagged...here's the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

________

1. I very rarely sit upright while watching television.

2. Much to my husband's chagrin, I have a tendency to not screw caps down tightly.

3. I eat a bowl of cereal almost every night before bed.

4. I believe that all non-Tillamook dairy products should be banned from Oregon.

5. I have no desire to visit Disneyland.

6. I secretly long for liposuction.

7. Mopping the floor on my hands and knees with a cloth is my preferred method.

8. While I very rarely get upset when driving, slow grocery checkers make me crazy!

________

I'm tagging: Leah, Sarah C, Sarah W, Kristi B, Jennifer, Elice, Jessica B, Jessica G

2 comments:

Jennifer B. Davis said...

Kristi, mine is posted at http://davisfamilyhome.blogspot.com/2007/08/8-random-things.html.

Sorry, I didn't follow the rules and tag 8 people. Making the list was too exhausting. :)

I enjoyed yours and love your blog!

Jessica said...

I am not sure if you were tagging THIS Jessica G, but I made a list of my own.


Oh, and I miss you!