Monday, September 4

Good News!


My family gets together all of the time. If it isn't someone's birthday or a holiday, then it is an awards ceremony, basketball game, or watching the World Cup on Mike's big screen. Last night we had another impromptu family get-together. But this wasn't just any pizza and chips gathering; we came together to celebrate the baptism of my nephew, Austin! We are very proud of the very grown up decision this young man has made, the life-long commitment to love and serve Christ. We love you, A.J.!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a fun phone call to get this AM! We are praising God too--

Kristi said...

Congrats. It is great to hear that we all have a new brother in Christ!

Lori Ann said...

Sept 3 is a GREAT day for Christ!
Praise God for A.J. and Nathan. Our prayers will be that these young men lead thousands to Christ!

Steve Maxwell said...

Amen! Congrats! Austin and if there is anything I can do from here in Texas let me know. For now, I will keep you in prayer. God bless.

KMiV said...

I am so glad to hear that. Praise God.

Aimee Jo said...

Awesome! What a fun family get together!