Thursday, March 15

Craig Ferguson Piece

Everyone in my family is on that terrible precipice - you know, that ledge right before you succumb to a terrible cold. I'm trying to fight it with Zicam and mind-control, but I'm not sure it's going to hold.

You may have seen this on Mike Cope's blog or a million other places for that matter - once it's on youtube, it's everywhere. Craig Ferguson, whom I enjoy watching mostly to hear his great Scottish accent, gives a poignant monologue about comedy, kicking those who are down, and his own fight with alcoholism. It's worth twelve minutes, if you can find them.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Great video, Thanks for sharing it.

The OE said...

Great video but the one thing that comes to mind seeing your spot is: Damn I miss Portland!

Leah said...

I hope you can stand up to "the cold" that keeps circulating. I'll watch the video when I can find those 12 minutes.